About

This blog is all about me trying out things and hopefully getting you to try out some things too! There will be a lot of DIY, websites to try, recipes, and more! If you would like me to try out anything please let me know!

Friday, June 6, 2014

Want to try free things? Be a BzzAgent!

Hello, everyone! My oldest is at her last full day of Kindergarten. When did my baby get so big?! Ugh! My two youngest are both taking naps. Which to me, is a miracle. They NEVER nap at the same time. That means mommy gets to do a blog post! Yay!

I thought I would change up my post a bit. I am a stay at home mom, which also means slave of children. True story! I have been a stay at home mom for two years now. For me, it's very hard to be a stay at home mom because I love what I do. I just got my college degree before my husband and I decided it was best for me to stay at home with our children. So now I find myself trying to think of ways to help out or at least not bother my husband to buy things we really don't need. I am trying out a couple websites now that either give me free product or I can make a little bit of cash off of. Either doing surveys, telling people about products (that I try for free), or even just checking my email. I will post about the ones I have tried throughout my blog posts and hopefully you can have fun on them too! u


First website I thought I would tell you about is called BzzAgent. Let me tell you about BzzAgent. First of all you sign up, its completely free! After you sign up they will have a bunch of surveys for you to do. Now these surveys tell BzzAgent about who you are and what you like or dislike. This will qualify you to try out free product or as they say you will be invited to a campaign. Now all you have to do is wait for your package in the mail (which to me is so exciting) and then you try out the product. They will have different things they want you do on the main page. Like give friends and family samples (or coupons) and tell people people about the product, or post about it on social websites, or blog about it if you have a blog. What you have to do varies to each campaign. With each campaign I have done I had to do a review on the product. To me that stuff is easy and the products I try actually interest me!
When I signed up I thought I would never qualify for a campaign or get anything out of it. I saw mixed reviews online and some people say that they have gotten invited to many different campaigns and some say that they don't get many invitations. I believe its just how you answer your surveys. You want to answer them completely honestly and when you try out product be 100% honest with your reviews. I have done 3 campaigns so far, and I started in March. I have qualified for 5 but two of them I knew I wouldn't be able to give an honest review because I wouldn't have tried the products so I decided not to do them. The three I have done are Starbucks k-cups, Children's Claritin, and now I am onto Coppertone Sunscreen. I will tell you more about the Coppertone Sunscreen at the end of this post. I have called the company because I was so impatient with my first campaign and because we were moving so I wanted to make sure I didn't miss it. It was nice to talk to them on the phone. They were very pleasant and didn't have a single problem when talking to them. This is what my home page looks like now:
One cool I have found about BzzAgent is that they team up with a site called mypoints and they give you points for completing activities in the campaigns. You can then use those points when you get enough of them to get gift cards to almost any brand you can think of. Mypoints also has stuff you can do on their website for points but I haven't done any of that...yet. Also they let you know how you are doing with a bzzscore. They work with a ton of different companies so you get to try a broad range of products. Like:
Is it obvious I am doing the Coppertone Clearlysheer Sunscreen campaign? It should be because this sunscreen is awesome! It makes your skin soft and it is non-greasy! I have put it on my face and it just leaves it soft and smooth,not to mention it didn't cause a single breakout!I have applied it when I did gardening all day and also before I went to the zoo. I did not get a single sunburn and my skin was soft and smooth afterwards. My mom applied it too and only her shoulders got a little red. She has sensitive skin also and it didn't cause any disruptions with her skin. Now if I was just going to the isle and saw it without doing the campaign, I probably wouldn't buy it. Just being honest here! I get the cheap stuff! Now I would double think that motion because I really do like this sunscreen. Once I am done using all this sunscreen I am going to make a DIY one (I will post about it when I do), but if that doesn't work this one is the sunscreen I am going to use. Here is a pic from my BzzAgent page on it that tells about the different types and it even says how many days I have left to finish my activities with this campaign. 

 I got to try this and the other products for free! Oh, I already said that? Sorry, I just think that is so cool there are websites out there that lets you do that. If this interest you, I like to say try it out! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment